September 2Sep 2 My favorite is 4. The story is much more grounded, and the physics are much more realistic.
September 2Sep 2 Would have to be GTA3, I have so many memories of switching off playing with my friends almost every day. Great memories
September 2Sep 2 I know it’s kind of basic but my favorite game so far is GTA 5, it’s a classic and still has millions of concurrent players 13 years after launch.
September 2Sep 2 I didn’t play many of the older GTA games and only finished GTA V all the way through, despite that I still really liked the time I played GTA San Andreas!
September 2Sep 2 My favorite was def San Andreas, but I tend to favor the game I started with in a series
September 2Sep 2 All Grand Theft Auto titles have been great. I started with Grand Theft Auto III and continued through GTA V. I would say my favorite has been GTA V mainly because the size of the map, the ability to play as three protagonists and the online play. GTA IV comes in close at second because of the nostalgia of playing as an immigrant coming to Liberty City (New York City). San Andreas was already good because of the availability of side activities (gym, etc.). Can’t wait for November 19th!
September 2Sep 2 On 8/29/2026 at 6:22 PM, Ben Kendrick said:Hello CB Forum,It's time for our weekly giveaway! We recently covered the GTA6 Extended Gameplay preview and, based on our own poll, fans are more hyped than ever for the game. Our last GTA6 giveaway was a massive success and we actually gave away 2 copies of the game, so we're going to give away one more copy of the Ultimate Edition to a lucky forum user (a $99 value).In case you didn't know, the Ultimate Edition Upgrade includes: "exclusive in-game bonuses for Grand Theft Auto VI, available to Jason and Lucia across their story, with new items uncovered behind each chapter."To Enter: reply to this thread - and tell us your favorite GTA game (so far). This is MANDATORY to be entered into the contest.Additional entries can be earned by clicking the Gleam link below: multiple entries can be earned by following us on socials and engaging with other forum users! But make sure to reply to this post still.EARN ADDITIONAL ENTRIES HEREThe contest runs through Wednesday, September 9th and winners will be sent a direct message here on the CB forum. So keep an eye on your forum inbox!NOTE: GTA6 doesn't release until November and this is not an early-access giveaway. This giveaway is limited to residents of North America.Check out the GTA6 extended preview:So I started with GTA 3, but fell in love with GTA 4, however GTA 5 was such a cool experience from the story, to the graphics, the hilarious characters, but most especially playing with others. I use to be on for hours playing with my friends and cousins. Sad to say life got in the way and being a new father became priority. Were 10 years off from then and 4 more kids in, and the only thing keeping me from getting the game is fiscal responsibility.
September 2Sep 2 My favorite game would have to be Gta 4. The way the game felt was so realistic at the time and with the new ragdoll physics it made the game even more enjoyable.
September 2Sep 2 So far I would have to say I greatly enjoyed GTA V. But I definitely can’t wait to enjoy GTA VI. Hopefully I can enjoy it more than V.
September 2Sep 2 Definitely GTA IV, at the time that was the best graphics ive ever seen and my friends and I used to see how long we could outrun the cops haha
September 2Sep 2 Hello my favorite GTA game is GTA 3 it was groundbreaking and the reason I bought the PS2.....although I do love all of them especially the old school one over head one's on the PS1
September 2Sep 2 My favorite GTA of all time is San Andreas. After completing story mode, I went on the internet and searched up the cheat codes back in the day and I would either blow stuff up or fly to the casinos! I also loved taking CJ to dance at the club/bar and having him gamble on horse races.
September 2Sep 2 GTA IV was the first GTA game I played and definitely my favorite. Liberty City was such an awesome open world and the missions were all super entertaining.
September 2Sep 2 My favorite GTA was San Andreas because at the time it was the most innovative sandbox game to be released. It basically made me a gamer because I realized that games can be something bigger than just beeps and high scores.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.