Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ComicBook Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jxvvimm

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jxvvimm

  1. It’s a hard choice but if I had to choose one game GTA IV has to be my favorite. The car & ragdoll physics alone were so good and fun plus the storyline and DLC made it all even better. I still load up gta 4 to play the fight club minigame in TBOGT. I really hope they bring back the dynamic vehicle damage from gta 4 and upgrade the fighting mechanics. I cant wait for GTA 6! 96 days left everyone lol.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.