Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ComicBook Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GwestX5

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GwestX5

  1. Think my favorite GTA so far would have to be vice city because it’s the first one I ever beat. I had grand theft auto three and it was good and I had grand theft auto San Andreas and it was amazing, but vice city was the first one I locked all the way in on and beat.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.