Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ComicBook Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

TenaciousSand

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by TenaciousSand

  1. Star Lord Master of the Sun... Especially if a Magik is already in play. You know that Grandmaster is coming T6, and T7 you have Fin Fang Foom and other big cards.
  2. I love how skill cards are being introduced to compliment certain characters skillset. I wish some focus to be put on Iron Man Armors as these skill cards, I believe they would compliment the game nicely.
  3. Iron Man. I try to buy any and all variants possible, even when I've Lv30 mastery on the card!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.