I’d have to say I have 2 favorite moments from any Wolverine story, 1 is from the controversial X-men Origins: Wolverine movie and the 2nd is from Logan. The 1st one is when it shows him use his bone claws as a child in the beginning and accidentally killing his birth father (Creed), and then running away with Victor afterwards and it shows a montage of them over the years in many differing wars. The 2nd is when Laura and the kids shaved his face to look more comic accurate in their world and he wakes up and gets pissy with them and says he’s not joining their adventure any longer. Skip a few scenes ahead and he’s holding Laura as he’s taking his final breathes and looks at her with a calming grin saying “So this is what it feels like.” I love the open interpretation of those words. 1 because he’s feeling the edge of actual death for the 1st time and 2 is because he’s never had actual family or felt like someone loves him even after seeing him in his raw berserk state. This character is the entire reason “James” is my son’s middle name. I’ve loved him since the 1st live action X-men movie when I watched it as a kid along with the cartoon and my Ultimate X-men comics.