Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ComicBook Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Antonio1327

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Antonio1327

  1. But really got me into Wolverine was after watching X-Men. The last stand. I thought there was never gonna be an X-Men movie again. And then they announced X-Men origins: Wolverine and I would watch that movie on repeat as a child not even caring about the CGI to me it was the very moment I realized I’m a bigger wolverine fan versus cyclops

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.