Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ComicBook Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Josh Lee

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Josh Lee

  1. When I was a kid, my mom’s favorite superhero throughout it all has always been Wolverine. She loved watching the original X-men movies with my dad before I was even born. Fast forward almost two decades later, I’m a freshman in college just chilling. My roomate has a tv he brought in and it was only me over the weekend. I turned it on and at the same my buddy texted me recommending X-men 97. After that, I proceeded to binge the series, falling in love with the X-men as a team and watching the FOX movie run as well. Over the course of all this I loved it and could see why my mother liked Wolverine so much. And because of that I hope to win this game for my mom and myself to bond over this game of our favorite Marvel character.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.