Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ComicBook Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fatal Producer

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Fatal Producer

  1. I would really love for a new cinematic Blade franchise to kick off in film. Then tie it in with a live action tv series and video game franchise. I think it could really do well in each medium.
  2. Hello CB users. I've been following CB on Facebook for years now. I'm new to this thread. I'm eagerly hoping for a new Rated R Blade movie. It's definitely something I have been wanting for a long time now.
  3. My favorite new feature for Grand Theft Auto 6 is the Dual Protagonists where you can swap lead characters anytime you want during game missions or during open-world exploration.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.