Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ComicBook Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGMFinalKinght75

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BGMFinalKinght75

  1. Vice City. I'm a child of the 80s and love the music..
  2. GTA Vice City. I grew up in the 80s and I love the music and the esthetics. Just so much fun
  3. I remember being a kid in 1989 and seeing Batman in theaters, and my favorite scene would have to be the battle during the Joker parade near the finale. Danny Elfman's music, the Batwing stopping in front of the moon, Jack Nicholson's the performance, and the action was just amazing.
  4. Deadpool meeting Elektra, Blade and Gambit in Deadpool & Wolverine. Just was great to see these actors reprise their roles and Channing Tatum finally get to play Gambit.
  5. The Tim Burton Batman film from 1989. The movie actually got me into comic books, with my parents taking me to comic book stores and getting me books like Arkham Asylum, Killing Joke, and Dark Knight Returns. My dad even got me the 1930 Batman serials on VHS for Christmas.
  6. Raiden...he's the God of Thunder and protector of the realm of Earth.
  7. Spawn. Spider-Man just has strength, speed, his web shooters, and his jokes. Spawn has the powers of Hell at his command.
  8. Definitely Nuketown. I'm terrible at multi-player but I had so much fun with that map.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.