Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ComicBook Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Viper1994

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Viper1994

  1. This would be awesome i really wanted this game but due to my car breaking down I had to chose between getting it fixed or playing the new black ops 7 with my friends I decided that adulting sucks lol have to have my car for work so I didn't buy the game sadly 😢 but having ppl make jokes and laugh cause I don't own it really hurts I pray I get it but if not it wasn't meant for me

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.