Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ComicBook Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Leslie

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Leslie

  1. When the Riddler is interrupted dancing with Chase by Two-Face and then when Batman comes in: "Your entrance was good; his was better. The difference? Showmanship!" 😂💚💕
  2. Artic Fox!! They are so cute, funny and fluffy!!~ 🦊🤍🍁🌻
  3. Leslie posted a topic in Movies
    I understand not every one likes Jar Jar Binks, but I think he could've been a great character. He made me laugh on screen. Sometimes comedic fillers don't work out, and I think that was the angle of him? But from what I remember, in some scenes, he made me laugh. Maybe a better character development for him would've been well recieved, but I can see him making a cameo- had things been different, in a mini animation series with some of the other characters we don't see often. 💻⌨️📽🎬🙏🏼✝️💖🩷💕
  4. Hellloooo!!!~ 👋🏼 I love comics!!~📚 Marvel, DC, independent comics, manga, anime. I love animation, film and tv and all things theatre and broadway.🎭🎬📺📼🎙🎶
  5. As one of the characters? Fish Queen because she looks sassy and has a great smile, or Insect Queen because she's fabulous and wonderful. If it were another animal maybe a funny fox or a sweet wolf. Very hard to choose. 🙏🏼✝️💖🩷💕🐺🦊🐟🦋💖💖💖

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.