Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ComicBook Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kinsey D

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kinsey D

  1. That's awesome! Definitely hopping on Fortnite this weekend
  2. The Hulk has been my favorite character since I was a kid! My favorite versions are Lou Ferrigno's and Mark Ruffalo's Hulks.
  3. I think Jeremy Allen White would be a good fit.
  4. I would've changed that ending. I understand why they did it but still, it would've been better if Cena won, especially over Gunther.
  5. Kinsey D replied to Ehyser06's topic in Movies
    Same here, the Christmas specials are awesome. I also love the merch they put out for it! I went to Lowes and they had a spongemas blowup so I had to get it. But yeah I agree, Spongebob Christmas is underrated.
  6. I never finished Zelda Tears of the Kingdom either, I wanna try to finish SpongeBob Titan of the Tide in the next couple months.
  7. I absolutely love SpongeBob so I'll answer all three! My favorite moment is the episode when Squidward eats all the Krabby Patties. My favorite quote is "Did you say... CHOCOLATE?" And my favorite characters are Spongebob and Squidward :)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.