Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ComicBook Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rockstarr

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Rockstarr

  1. I love SpongeBob since a kid I literally watched every episode back to back since I was younger I love the new Burger King SpongeBob meal and I will definitely be watching the new SpongeBob movie 12/19/2025 My favorite SpongeBob moment is when he and Patrick was in miss puffs class and they said you know whatโ€™s funnier then 24 ? 25 ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ but my love for SpongeBob has spend to my kids as well both my daughters watch SpongeBob on a daily and not to mention SpongeBob is on there Christmas list lol

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.