Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ComicBook Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jason Cirone

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jason Cirone

  1. Christmas morning I will say my prayers then watching Batman Returns and Batman Forever while eating breakfast. Since I don't have any family I'll go to one of the local churches for lunch. Maybe catch a movie at the local theater. Either way I'll make the best of my Christmas because I'm blessed to be alive. Merry Christmas everyone!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.