Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ComicBook Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Holman52186

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Holman52186

  1. Sonic is quick but The Flash is Fast!! You could put them side by side at a starting line for a race Sonic would get to the finish line but The Flash would run straight to a different multiverse.
  2. Be my first Christmas without my mother she passed away June 6th very unexpectedly and suddenly. It's been very ruff and extremely depressing and think of her daily. When she passed away I packed up all my belongings and left the state I couldn't take it I still can't. So this Christmas I will spend it with my dad this will be my first Christmas with my father ever. I hope it's filled with some kind of joy that life's sucked away from me.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.