Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ComicBook Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tamer

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tamer

  1. My favorite TMNT is Michael Angelo, I've been a fan of nunchaku since I was young; I never had the opportunity to read any TMNT comics, or own any TMNT collections; if I win, this will be a first and I can start my collection at last.... Thank you all who are doing this giveaway, to the winner congratulations and enjoy your new TMNT items!
  2. If I had time pick one, I would say comics; truthfully, I never read any physical comics, only seen from Google Feed and other sources (social media), but I would like to start: I seen Spider Man 3 Venom, plus Tom Hardys, but nothing beats comics when it comes to abilities (since shows would have a hard time with showing what the comics does), costumes and just the artwork: so comics it is for me.
  3. Hello all who reads this; I hope you have a phenomenal day today! Thank you for making this, for the kindness and also for the many giveaways: I appreciate it all and look forward to more memories being apart of this form.
  4. I guess it depends on the version of Spider-Man and Spawn; if it was base versions, the win will definitely go to Spawn: if it was the strongest versions, I wouldn't know, since I never read a comic of either to have a deciding factor.
  5. The Flash, if between Berry and Sonic (according to the DC X Sonic), I think Barry (The Flash) takes it (not including the gems for Sonics); if the gems are involved (look at the comics again, Sonic surprised Reversed Flash and took him down quickly); I feel Barry has it, now if it was Wally vs Sonic (with or without all the gems for Sonic), Wally wins.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.