Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ComicBook Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NessNass

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by NessNass

  1. If I had to go for one of his more well known villains I'd go for Venom. Their dynamic is complex and interesting to me, and it helps that I like Venom on his own. If I had to go with a villain not as well known, but my top favorites, I'd go with Shathra. I'm really interested in the Web of Destiny and the Totems as well as the lore behind it all. The concept that there's more to the spider's "gift" is really interesting and fascinating to me.
  2. Although I absolutely love Spider-Man I'd have to say Spawn would most likely win. Even though Peter is insanely smart and could pull some insane moves with geometry and physics, bringing in his smarts and strength he'd still lose to Spawn. Spawn could outlast him given his skilled training before he'd made the deal, having been an assassin it would help. Him being of supernatural forces would help him immensely with gaining the upper ground, most often these characters have more power to be able to win. His symbiote suit would help him immensely as well with his rapid regeneration and shape shifting, he could teleport, and if he uses his illusions in a tactical way he could most likely trick Peter's Spider Sense and easily get close. Basically Spawn would win in a fight although it could last some time. (I could see Spider-Man winning if he had time to come up with an insanely good plan to weaken him but if they were to fight on the spot it would be Spawn. He's beaten crazy OP characters before it wouldn't be that insane, especially given the right writer who could make it happen. But with the basics: Spawn.)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.