Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ComicBook Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

duaArte

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by duaArte

  1. I’ve always liked villains more myself and think Shredder is the coolest, but Raph is my favorite for sure! “A little too Raph.”
  2. Spider-man is my favorite superhero and I’m biased, mostly, but I think Spawn might be stronger than him. I guess it just depends on which Spawn? New Spawn (Spawn #1) would probably lose. King Spawn…

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.