Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ComicBook Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AustinF30

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AustinF30

  1. My favorite Batman movie even though I'm 30. Is the 1966 Adam West Batman movie, seriously. It's goofy but it's so much fun! 100% Serious my Dad got me into it. I have Cerebral Palsy, ADHD & had a traumatic brain injury in 2017. My mom died in a car wreck in Herkimer NY and I had to relearn to walk. But it's still something we love that I enjoy. I remember a Fairly Odd Parents cartoon character voiced by Adam West to called TVs Catman lol
  2. Spawn because didn't he take over Hèll and Heaven once?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.