Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ComicBook Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cervantes101121

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cervantes101121

  1. My favorite Batmobile is Pattinson’s and Keaton's.
  2. My favorite version of the Hulk would be from Ang Lee. I’ve watched it hundreds of times, and that movie made me think that the Hulk is the GOAT of superheroes. He is more complex than just a monster, but not many people realize that.
  3. My favorite Batman movie has to be the Dark Knight Rises. I watched it when I was around 10 years old, and imagine watching Batman being beaten so easily by Bane. It was traumatizing at the time, but that was my introduction to Batman.
  4. My favorite Batman movie is the Dark Knight Rises. I watched it when I was like 10 years old and imagine watching your hero being beaten so easily by Bane. But it was a great introduction for me to the Nolan movies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.