Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ComicBook Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ezzzy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ezzzy

  1. hi I’m Adrien, I’m interested in video games like Fallout, Cyberpunk 2077, life is strange and other story based games or survival games. I love Batman, Tmnt and axolotls!!
  2. My favorite turtle is Michelangelo I relate to him being misunderstood, left out of the friend and not chosen. He then learns and masters all the weapons himself and becomes an incredible ninja. His character shows that just because someone may struggle to be everyone’s standard you can make a legacy by yourself being you. I adore his creativity and charisma.🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.