Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ComicBook Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

TInfoil

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by TInfoil

  1. Hello!! My name is Ariana, I'm 18, and I've always been pretty socially awkward due to homeschooling... so naturally I gained some pretty nerdy/geeky interests and fandoms. I am newer to DC and Marvel (because I was never allowed to wacth either when I was younger, but now I'm an "adult" and can do what I want) So don't come at me if I'm not up to date on all the lore... there's a lot to catch up on 😅. My favorite Marvel characters are literally any version of Spider-Man, Deadpool, Kurt Wagner, Remy Lebeau, Wolverine, and Scott Summers! My favorite DC characters are literally anyone from the Bat-Family, I do have a preference for the robins more than Batman himself though. If I had to pick a favorite robin I don't think I could, but it'd be between Dick, Jason, and Damian (not including Tim, Cass, Duke, or Steph).
  2. Literally any part of the intro, it might not be THE best animated Batman series (imo), but it's a classic!
  3. Gotta be my boy Andrew Garfield! I love all the actors, I feel Tom Holland is really good at capturing the awkward, nerdy, kid thats growing into his role and slowly slipping into darker themes aspect of Spider-Man... very comic accurate. I also love Tobey, he's a classic, hes funny, he has his serious moments, can't go wrong with the OG. But my favorite? not including animated VA's or newer adaptations like Spider-Noir? Has to be Andrew Garfield, and I know thats a bit controversal because not a lot of people liked him as Spider-Man, but I personally loved him in that role!
  4. Out of the 4 after viewing much of the ninja turtles content out there besides the original comics, Donnie used to be my favorite, then Mikey... and eventually I grew a soft spot for raph, but leo was never my favorite despite being the leader. If I had to choose now it'd be Mikey.
  5. Originally it was Donatello, but it honestly depends on the iteration. I grew up on the 2012 ninja turtles, but have seen the older iterations, newer ones, the movies and some comics. It switched to Michaelangelo when I was 14 and now at 18 raph is my current favorite. I have a soft spot for grumpy characters ❤️

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.