Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ComicBook Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bigeverything

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bigeverything

  1. My favorite moment involving Wolverine is T'challa finding out Storm is possibly romantically involved with him after T'challa and Storm are getting divorced. He was appalled by the notion. Funny.
  2. Wolverine/codename:Wolverine #50. Awesome cover with Shiva and claw marks. Dad brought it for me.
  3. Bigeverything replied to John R's topic in Gaming
    I want the option. There are certain games I buy digital because I game share. Basically anything I know the person I share with is anticipating as much as I am and we will play together. NCAA football, Madden occasionally. GTA6 MIGHT fall onto this category. Games like GOD of War, FF7 remake games, and others, the person I share with may not be as eager. So those games I like to get on disc. Once I'm done, they can borrow the disc. I only purchase 1-3 games a year depending on whats out and available. But I want the option.
  4. Just trying to gage the consensus a bit. If you plan on buying a PS6, what would be your price limit? Also, will you wait for a price drop?
  5. GTA 3 will always be my favorite. The start of my journey with the series.
  6. Don is my favorite turtle. Consistency. Intellect.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.