Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ComicBook Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NY One and Only X

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by NY One and Only X

  1. Hey I've been collecting all my life. Father started buying and selling comics when I was 1 and I have been hooked since then. I collect comics, figures, funkos and statues.
  2. The cover of Uncanny X-Men #251 is one of my favorite appearances of Wolverine. The cover is just amazing
  3. Tough to pick one. One that always comes to mind is the opening of Cable and Deadpool #15 where he's being brainwashed and they show the scene of him attacking clowns saying how dare they bring joy and happiness. Lol

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.