Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ComicBook Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gizmo1234

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Gizmo1234

  1. This is probably a weird one, but when I think of Super Mario - I always think of how "adults" never hold the B button to make Mario run. It always makes me laugh, he would just mosey along in the game so slowly!
  2. Timeline (the book)! I am a huge Michael Crichton fanatic!
  3. I watch YouTube probably 90% of the time. Outside of that, probably Tubi. Yeah, I'm cheap, haha
  4. I am new here and was told to post a new post with a hot take, so I thought why not this. While I do love Jack Nicholson and Heath Ledger as The Joker, I truly love the Jeremiah Valeska version, especially before he falls into the vat. I just found him to be truly menacing and have a sociopathic quality that resonated with me. I realize he was never called Joker in that series but, you know, he really was.
  5. Hi everybody!!! I work from home so spend a lot of down time indulging in nerdy hobbies! I like physical media9but do stream some things, especially those only available via streaming and I love all things 90's!
  6. I’m honestly just hyped to see Din and Grogu back together on the big screen in The Mandalorian & Grogu. I want bigger action, more Grogu using the Force in cool ways, and that same emotional father-and-son vibe that made The Mandalorian so special.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.