Hello Eveyone! My name is Chris and Iโm a minor gamer nerd. I have a PS5, an Xbox and I JUST bought a gaming PC today. Grew up on Toonami and loved DBZ, Reboot and Sailor Moon! My husband loves Marvel and is trying to read and collect every Thor comic issue. He recently got a Throg tattoo and co hosts on the Across the Bifrost Podcast.
I have never played an extraction shooter before and I am a huge destiny fan so I was a little nervous going into this one. But I gotta say after the server slam I kind of like it and Iโm thinking about purchasing it on Steam. I know that a lot of the reviews have been mixed and itโs been climbing the steam sales charts. Curious to know did you play and what were your thoughts?
The name of the shell is slipping me but I played the server slam as the one with the healing drones and can revive downed player with my special ability!