Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ComicBook Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Juno

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Juno

  1. Hey, just joined this forum after seeing a post on Twitter lol. Seems really cool, never really participated in a forum website like this before. But anyways nice to meet everyone!
  2. Oh god I can't wait to die to 100 invisible assassins 🥲, I can already see myself getting jumpscared by some invisible guy with a shotgun
  3. I am absolutely in love with Vandals double jump and slide. I am a fienddddd for any kind of movement tech in games and being able to hop amd slide around with a shotgun or smg is so freaking fun. I can't wait to see what upgrades she can get to make her really go crazy, I already saw a triple jump and some other upgrades for her that sound insane.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.