Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ComicBook Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

JustJay

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by JustJay

  1. Lou Ferrigno & the Comics hulk, real hulk. Not the movie hulk, I like the Ed Norton hulk the best in the movies. Come on man, they made my man not even fight back, at all, against Thanos, in the Disney MCU, come on… anyway been reading Hulk Comics since I could read, I am 42, watched the old Incredible Hulk show on TV with Bill Bixby as Bruce Banner. I would be honored to put this in my Podcast room. Thanks for the consideration! If you wanna message me, I can show you my Hulk tattoo on my leg lol. Just shoot me a message. I have a tattoo of hulk on my right leg. I couldn’t figure out how to put a picture here.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.