Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ComicBook Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

B06

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by B06

  1. I believe that Avengers: Doomsday is going to be one of the most successful Marvel movies ever, and I think that will happen whether its a good movie or not. I think the amount of fan service mixed with the fan bases desire to have an experience like Endgame again will put people in seats, and I think unless it’s literally the worst movie of all time, no word if mouth about quality is going yo change that. With that said, as a long term fan, I also am unfortunately pretty worried it’s not going to be very good. I think it’ll be fun-ish and look cool but I think the story is going to take a huge hit to let Nostalgia shine.
  2. Hello! I’m Bee! I’m a huge fan of movies and television, especially comic book related content. I also love video games and books!
  3. My all time favorite Time Travel Movie is Project Almanac. When I watched it for the first time when I was younger, I was mind blown by the ending. As a Bonus, my favorite Time Travel Book series is The Missing series by Margaret Peterson Haddix, Great read!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.