Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ComicBook Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dethodeth

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Dethodeth

  1. Dethodeth posted a topic in General
    Brown mustard is just too "fancy" for a baloney sandwich. There, I said it. 🤷‍♂️
  2. Howdy. I've always been into superheroes and such, but I've never been the type to "collect" much of anything. Most of the comics I have are in "Very Well Read" condition. I bought a few off the newsstand in the late '80s and early '90s, but most came stuffed in a file box my mom bought at auction in like... '87. I only recently boarded & bagged em. 😬
  3. I played the HECK out of the old 2D ones, but since GTA IV is the only one I actually finished (or really made progress in), it gets my vote. 👍
  4. Dethodeth posted a topic in General
    I support a Constitutional amendment barring any person whosoever shall order a steak "well-done," and/or applies ketchup to the aforementioned from ever holding public office. Anyone second my proposed amendment? ;)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.