Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ComicBook Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

djdavyb

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by djdavyb

  1. Well Hello all, I'm new here also. I am a disabled Vietnam Vet and I saw this post about the giveaway for the VR Headset so I figured I'd give it a shot because a few of my fellow vets have this and it helps them immensely with their PTSD and everything, I sure would love to win this as I can't afford to buy one but have been wanting one for like 5 years now. I am hoping and crossing fingers and THANK YOU for doing this giveaway! I for one truly appreciate it, thanks!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.