Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ComicBook Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ckp1981

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ckp1981

  1. Hi CB forum, From the earliest memories, I played the original Mario on Nintendo, then Super Nintendo, and Nintendo 64. It’s always been the best of games including Super Mario Galaxy 1 & 2. It’s fun playing the game being any character, stepping on enemies and flying or sliding down the flag pole. The one game I thought was a bit different was Mario 2 with different fighting system, but I still loved it. I also enjoy Mario Party.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.