Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ComicBook Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

lilquack1976

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by lilquack1976

  1. Hello everyone. New here, but been enjoying comic books since the Break the Batman and Supermans Dead era. Gave away most of them, but still have a few. I also enjoy the Marvel movies, some of the DC movies, The Walking Dead, etc. I'm still a big kid and my kids enjoy the same things somewhat. My grandson is all about Super Mario. Admittedly he has some cool Super Mario toys that I enjoy playing with him like cars and a rainbow race track for them.
  2. I've still never played the NES game all the way through without going through the warpzones.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.