Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ComicBook Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BMo2xl417

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BMo2xl417

  1. My favorite Spider-Man comic issue is the funeral issue of Ultimate Spider-Man. It helped me mourn the passing of my brother.
  2. Sub-Zero! Freeze Scorpion and then shatter him.
  3. The Batman 1966 TV Batmobile is my favorite. My father and I put the Aurora model together when I was a kid.
  4. “Like everyone else, I know the odds are always against us, that's just the way the universe works. I don't want guarantees, promises, assurances or false hopes... All I've ever asked for is one chance to try. To stand on my own two feet and give it my best shot. Succeed or fail, live or die, if I know I tried then I can accept whatever happens.” Amazing Spider-Man (Vol. 2) #34

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.