Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ComicBook Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ndmvkilroy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ndmvkilroy

  1. I'm stoked for this show
  2. I mean the article nails it on the head. That would be funny if Gandalf could apparate! "Hey Frodo, grab my arm...''' swoosh.... "Now Frodo after the queasiness passes can you toss that ring down in to the lava. Then we can go back to the party!" The End!
  3. I think it will do really well from a box office perspective. The last trailer was really good and they are doing a great marketing job. I'm. curious about the story, if they are going to try and wrap up the Mandalorian/Grogu story or if this is a set up for more spinoffs and another season. I'd love to start getting some answers (or at least a little more info) on the Yoda/Grogu race
  4. ndmvkilroy replied to avanti24's topic in Comics
    I'm similar. Have most of my comics. But cards and figures, both sports and cartoons, are M.I.A. I had ALOT of G.I. Joes, He-Man, and Thundercats!
  5. I picked it up, haven't read it yet
  6. Has anyone found anyways to get stones yet? This thread is supposed to be a thread to discuss that right.
  7. As a fellow "FLUFFY" person it's of course, "Stitch not bad. Stitch fluffy!"
  8. "I don't suppose I could convince you to come up here and fight and fight like a spider?"

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.