Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ComicBook Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raven AshCroft

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Raven AshCroft

  1. I would like to assume Slytherin! I’d probably be in Slytherin because I don’t just go with the flow—I actually think about what I want and how to get there. Once I care about something, I get pretty focused on it and start figuring out the smartest way to make it happen. I’m also not the type to do things a certain way just because that’s how everyone else does it. If there’s a more efficient or strategic approach, I’m going to take it. I’d rather work smart than just follow the expected path. I don’t trust people instantly either. I’m more selective about who I let in, but when I do trust someone, I’m loyal to them for real. I keep my circle small, but solid.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.