Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ComicBook Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

tgaragibson3770

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by tgaragibson3770

  1. I think the sorting hat would place me in Ravenclaw because I value curiosity, learning, and problem-solving.
  2. My favorite quote is “Ohana means family, and family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten.”
  3. Alright, I’ll say it: Batman gets way more credit than he deserves. He’s often portrayed as the ultimate strategist and the most compelling character in DC—but when you really look at it, his villains are far more interesting than he is. The Joker, Two-Face, even lesser-used characters like Calendar Man often bring more depth, unpredictability, and narrative tension than Batman himself. Think about it—how many Batman stories are truly about him, versus being driven by his rogues gallery? Without them, he’s just a brooding guy with money and gadgets. And here’s the real kicker: if Batman didn’t have plot armor and near-omniscient writing behind him, would he actually stand a chance against half his enemies? Curious to hear what everyone thinks—am I completely off, or is the Dark Knight a little too overhyped?
  4. Hey everyone! I’m Thomas—longtime comic fan, occasional hot-take artist, and firm believer that the best story arcs are the ones that spark debate. I’m into everything from classic runs to newer releases, and I’m always up for talking characters, storylines, and all things comic-related. Looking forward to connecting with you all—feel free to say hi!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.