Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ComicBook Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

tarac517

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by tarac517

  1. Hi all. I'm a 31yo nerdy first time mom who is excited to share my love of all things Harry Potter and Stitch (just to name a few) with my son. I have 2 dogs who are both rescues. I run a large FB group too ☺️
  2. Pretty sure the Sorting Hat would put me in Ravenclaw. I'm witty and cunning. Btw this board is beautiful!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.