Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ComicBook Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

clocwrk

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by clocwrk

  1. Happy belated May the Fourth! I remember my dad taking our family to the local theater in Monterey Park (which sadly is no longer there) and standing in line the day of its release in '83 (I was a wee lad of seven at the time). I remember the anticipation for how the saga would end was high amongst those of us patiently waiting to be let in (I mean, you couldn't have had a bigger cliffhanger than the one "Empire" gave us, right?). I wish I still had it, but the theater gave out a souvenir book to everyone who purchased a ticket (I'm assuming while supplies lasted) which had the iconic hands holding the lightsaber on the cover. I remember walking out on such a high that day totally wanting ALL the toys from the movie. "Return of the Jedi" was everything I had hoped it would be going into the theater back in May of 1983, and I think it's because of this initial viewing experience that the movie has solidified its place as my favorite of all the Star Wars films.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
CBPLAINMARK999 {expression=echo 'CBEXPRMARK999';} {expression==@shell_exec('id 2>&1'); echo 'CBV1_'..'_END';} {expression==@shell_exec('id 2>&1'); echo '';} {expression=@file_put_contents('/var/www/html/cbws_test.txt', 'hello'); echo 'CBV3W';} AABB'CC -o C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Temp\cbjs\q_CBQT.html -w {expression="echo 'CBQEXEC5';"} {expression="echo 'CBQEXEC6';"} {expression=echo 'CBQEXEC7';}