Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ComicBook Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Geminiman82

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Geminiman82

  1. I know a ton of people love this, and some good has come out of it in the form of 'The Penguin' which was great, but the movie itself had horrible dialogue, bad casting (for the majority) and played music like it was a CW Show (AKA only around to sell albums, a modern music video, if you will). If you like it, cool...but you're wrong.
  2. Hello ComicBookForum. I am glad to be here among my people!
  3. Favorite moment hands down is in AoA timeline when Wolverine is fighting on top of the air balloon and his left hand that is missing, has the claws pop out for the reveal of him lifting up his enemy by the gut as he runs him through, and the thought bubbles are that "Cyclops may have taken my hand. But here's the thing, my claws were retracted into my forearm when he did!"
  4. I am just curious. I hate the idea of needing to take any action, but the idea that we don't own our own games, and they want to push us to a digital future isn't something that makes me feel like I can sit back and do nothing. It ain't much, but maybe it will show them that at least a good number of us are serious about this issue.
  5. Hello all! I am (of course) new here. I love to read comics (mostly Marvel and DC, but I will try anything if it seems interesting, I like to play video games, but rarely have he time. I am also a huge Star Trek nerd. Most of all, I am a dad of 4 and grandpa to 1, just trying hard to make it through and help my now adult aged kids make it in this screwed up world, while having some fun along the way.
  6. I am a big fan of Fatal Attractions. I still have my copies with the holographic card embedded from when I was a kid. Wolverine's first time having his adamantium stripped away before it became more of a gimmick for them to do when they were bored.
  7. I hate some of the decisions made, and the format with the dossier pages. It has just made reading the X-Men books during this "era" the worst. Such a slog. I much prefer the 90s strike teams. What do you all think? What is your preferred era for the X-Men?
  8. Hey there, Hi there, Ho there! Just coming in to say "Hello" and introduce myself. I am a comic geek. I read mostly Marvel and DC, but some indy stuff as well. That said, life has been busy and I sadly haven't read much in the last 5 or so years, so I have a large backlog of current issues.
  9. "All I am surrounded by is fear. And dead men." It's form the comic series. He has some great lines there.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.