Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ComicBook Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DemitriB

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DemitriB

  1. I think my favorite moment when it comes to wolverine is his whole fight with the hulk in that one animated movie and I just love his beserker barrage move in marvel vs capcom.
  2. “Im fresh out of honey” - Insomniac Peter 🐻🍯
  3. I LOVE the original spiderman game: Spiderman Edge of time, it was a game me and my brother used to play all the time on our xbox 360! Still have it!
  4. this has got to be for the an older audience movie, there is no way kids even heard of magic school bus nowadays.
  5. I’ve been seeing a lot of hate on this game even now, am I really the only one who genuinely thinks this game is great?
  6. Hello everyone! Im just now discovering this and i am excited to join!
  7. Im not sure if it counts, but I really love Shameik Moore’s Miles Morales! The movies and the story within the trilogy are already great but the overall character and personality of Miles Morales is the cherry on top. Plus the movies are great for audiences of all ages!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.