Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ComicBook Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The_Spider_Slayer

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by The_Spider_Slayer

  1. The first time I ever saw Spider-Man was Tobey Maguire Spider-Man, even though I never watched the movies in theaters brace. My father had the DVDs of Spider-Man 1-3 and I always admired him because he inspires me to be a better person always and he always try to keep the ones he loves safe, I also try to keep the ones I love safe always because of Tobey Spider-Man and I was so happy when I saw him on that screen again in NWH. My childhood came back to me and I was glad I was able to experience that in theaters. And will do the same whenever he comes back to the screen.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.