Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ComicBook Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Webheadfanatic1

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Webheadfanatic1

  1. I think I became obsessed with xmen 90s cartoons. Then the live action movies. Yea those movies were not perfect but they are still fun to watch in my opinion.
  2. Hello I am Webheadfanatic1 and I am happy to be here.
  3. I know a lot of people are big Spider-Man fans. How could you not be a fan? Toby is still the best Spider-man and I will die on that hill.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.