August 24Aug 24 CB Team On 8/12/2026 at 11:52 AM, Kairu86 said:Hello! Been a follower for a long time! Finally joined up!Hi Kairu, welcome to the forum!
August 24Aug 24 CB Team On 8/21/2026 at 8:16 AM, landolorian55 said:Hello! I am a huge spidey and wolverine fan! After that its the elf for me. Nightcrawlers Christianity has always resonated with me as a Christian. Excited for his return in doomsday!Nightcrawler is a great character! I'm glad we will see more of him in Doomsday!
August 24Aug 24 CB Team On 8/21/2026 at 9:33 AM, TheSTET said:Hey everyone! My name is Daniel, I'm a stay at home dad and I've always been a fan of comic book stories. Don't get much time to read through much nowadays, but enjoy watching quality comic book movies/shows or whatever when I can.Welcome to the forum, Daniel!
August 24Aug 24 CB Team On 8/21/2026 at 5:58 PM, cameranE said:Hello, its good to be here.Welcome to the forum! Feel free to check out other threads and get involved in conversations.
August 24Aug 24 CB Team On 8/22/2026 at 1:44 PM, Lost.pesos said:Hello everyone I go by Lost.pesos but my name is Kevin truly I just love reading graphic novels, I’m a fan of mostly the big two but I enjoy a good story. Everyone in this community seems nice. Also I’m shamefully here because of the Wolverine give awayWelcome to the forum! There is nothing wrong with being here for the Wolverine giveaway, feel free to check out the other threads and let us know what you think.
August 24Aug 24 CB Team 27 minutes ago, Undying_Beast94 said:Hello everyone and good luck 🍀Welcome to the forum! Feel free to check out some of the other threads as well!
August 24Aug 24 CB Team 1 hour ago, Oglethor said:Hello everyone! Father of 5, lover of all things nerdy. Glad to be here!Welcome to the ComicBook.com forum! Glad to have you here. What are some of your favorite nerdy things?
August 25Aug 25 Hello!I’m a Dominican, father of teo boys and husband living in North America. Love playing online games but since being a dad, solo games are it
August 25Aug 25 Hi everyone! I’m Tyrone Tony Reed Jr., an author, journalist, longtime comic-book fan and pop-culture enthusiast. I’m a huge fan of both DC and Marvel, with Superman and Wolverine being two of my all-time favorite characters. I enjoy comics, movies, television and great storytelling in all forms, and I’m looking forward to joining the conversations and connecting with fellow fans here!
August 25Aug 25 CB Team 17 hours ago, Chris_304 said:Hello every one my name is chris and i love everything in the comic universe!!!!!Hi Chris and welcome to the forum!
August 25Aug 25 CB Team 16 hours ago, Cyberstrike said:Hellooo, I’ve been reading comics for about 40 years nowThat's awesome, same here! Welcome to the forum!
August 25Aug 25 CB Team 14 hours ago, Tyrone Tony Reed Jr. said:Hi everyone! I’m Tyrone Tony Reed Jr., an author, journalist, longtime comic-book fan and pop-culture enthusiast. I’m a huge fan of both DC and Marvel, with Superman and Wolverine being two of my all-time favorite characters. I enjoy comics, movies, television and great storytelling in all forms, and I’m looking forward to joining the conversations and connecting with fellow fans here!Welcome to the forum! Superman and Wolverine are two great choices. Do you have a favorite comic run or version of either character?
August 27Aug 27 CB Team 2 hours ago, Saintsuero said:Hi. I’m saintsuero. General nerd. Love comics, manga, video games and moviesWelcome to the forum! What's your favorite comic series?
August 31Aug 31 Hi, I'm V2KMGS. Metal Gear Solid is one of my favorite series, hence the username. Finally joined up after a long time following.
August 31Aug 31 CB Team 36 minutes ago, V2KMGS said:Hi, I'm V2KMGS. Metal Gear Solid is one of my favorite series, hence the username. Finally joined up after a long time following.Welcome to the forum! Feel free to join in on other threads as well.
August 31Aug 31 Hey, I'm ayo_gabee3. Batman, Spiderman, and Iron Man are the goats. AOT is the best manga of all time!!🙏
August 31Aug 31 CB Team 26 minutes ago, ayo_gabee3 said:Hey, I'm ayo_gabee3. Batman, Spiderman, and Iron Man are the goats. AOT is the best manga of all time!!🙏Those are some great choices! Have you seen the new Spider-Man movie?
August 31Aug 31 Hello!I am new here but I love these forum style communities! Just a guy with a dog that likes tech and comics!
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.