Everything posted by FantasticJerome
-
What Fights Do You Think We’ll See in Avengers: Doomsday?
With the Avengers, X-Men and Fantastic Four all coming together in Avengers: Doomsday, there are so many possible matchups. I'm really hoping we get to see some Avengers vs. X-Men action before everyone eventually realizes they need to work together. What fights do you think we'll actually see? And what's the one matchup you're hoping happens?
-
Hot take of the year?
😂 I don't know about the crime rate doubling, but I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of people disappear for a few days when GTA 6 finally comes out. I'm really hoping they don't move away from a physical release, though. I still prefer owning a physical copy whenever I can.
-
Who Is Your Favorite Member of the Fantastic Four?
He's a great character too. I've been reading the new Fantastic Four series and it's pretty good!
-
Does Anyone Still Play Older Gaming Systems?
There's so much they could do with Mega Man! I'm actually surprised we haven't gotten more. I recently tried to play the originals and I'm so bad at it now. Kids now don't know how hard games were back then lol
-
What crime movie Feels most like GTA 6 ?
Heat is probably the first one that comes to mind for me. The heists, shootouts and cops-and-criminals angle already feel like something that could happen in a GTA mission. Miami Vice is a good pick too, especially with the Vice City setting.
-
Who Is Your Favorite Member of the Fantastic Four?
He's a great character too!
-
Who Is Your Favorite Member of the Fantastic Four?
The Fantastic Four have been around for decades, but everyone seems to have a favorite member of the team. For me, it's always been Ben Grimm. The Thing is one of those characters who just doesn't give up. He's a great fighter, incredibly tough, and he's even gone toe-to-toe and traded punches with the Hulk more than once, despite usually being outmatched in raw strength. There's just something about a guy whose answer to almost any impossible situation is basically, “Let's do this.” Who is your favorite member of the Fantastic Four, and why?
-
Does Anyone Still Play Older Gaming Systems?
I had no idea you could do that! Yeah SNES came out at the perfect time. I really enjoyed The Legend of Zelda on there!
-
Star Wars X
I haven't seen Skeleton Crew yet, but I'm definitely curious to see what Jon Watts could do with a Star Wars movie. I'd be interested to see where they take the story after Episode IX.
-
What’s the Best Era of Pokémon?
Pokémon has changed a lot since the original games and Indigo League days. For those who have been fans through multiple generations, what era of Pokémon is your favorite? It could be based on the games, anime, characters, Pokémon designs or just nostalgia. Do you still prefer the original generation, or do you think Pokémon got better later on?
-
Welcome to the ComicBook Forum: Come Say Hello!
Welcome! I grew up in the 80s and 90s too, so I can definitely relate. I've always been a big Marvel and X-Men fan. Glad to have another longtime comic fan here!
-
Grand Theft Auto best in the series
GTA: San Andreas is probably still my favorite. I spent so many hours playing that game when it came out. GTA V is obviously much bigger and more advanced, but San Andreas is the one I have the most nostalgia for.
-
Which Superhero or Villain Is From Your Home State?
We always hear about superheroes from places like New York or Gotham, but comic book characters come from all over the country. Which superhero or villain is from your home state? I'm from Louisiana, so Gambit is the obvious one for me. He's probably one of the characters most closely associated with the state.
-
Anyone else want the ryan gosling adult bamm-bamm movie to be a sequel to this film with goodman and moranis returning as old fred and Barney that would be true genius
I hadn't heard of this until I saw your post but this sounds really fun!
-
Amazing Spider-Man #1000 Is Out Today, and There Are So Many Great Covers!
Amazing Spider-Man #1000 is out today, which is a pretty incredible milestone for Spider-Man. There are so many great covers for this issue that it was hard to choose. I ended up going with the Erik Larsen variant, but there were several others I was tempted by. What do you think about Amazing Spider-Man reaching 1,000 issues? And if you're getting a copy, which cover are you going with?
-
Anyone Picking Up Alien vs. X-Men #1?
I get what you mean about the Brood. They already bring a lot of that Alien-style horror into the X-Men universe. But as a lifelong Alien fan, I can't complain about getting to see actual Xenomorphs go up against the X-Men either. 😂 I'm really curious to see what they do with it. I just hope it's a good story and they don't just try to rely on the popularity of Aliens.
-
If You Could Save One Character From a Destroyed Marvel Universe, Who Would It Be?
Yes! I'm worried about the other Peter Parkers.
-
Anyone Picking Up Alien vs. X-Men #1?
Alien has crossed over with quite a few different franchises over the years, but I'm really hoping this one is good. I've been a lifelong fan of both Alien and the X-Men, so I immediately bought two different covers when I saw it. I always try to grab a Cyclops solo cover when they're available. Anyone else picking this one up? What are you hoping to see from this crossover?
-
What’s One Franchise You’ll Never Get Tired Of?
Yes, a Mario and Sonic crossover would be perfect! I just wonder how they would handle Mario being fully animated while the Sonic movies mix the animated characters with live-action actors.
-
Fans of Andor You Have to Read This!
I’m a big fan of the older Star Wars movies, but I really haven’t gotten into Andor yet. It sounds like I may need to catch up on the series and then check these books out. Thanks for the recommendation!
-
If You Could Save One Character From a Destroyed Marvel Universe, Who Would It Be?
With the multiverse apparently falling apart and different Marvel universes being destroyed by incursions, here's a question: If you could save one character from a universe that gets destroyed and bring them into the MCU, who would you choose? They could come from any of the older Marvel movie universes. Who are you saving?
-
What Other Marvel Team Would You Like to See Join the MCU?
We've already seen teams like the Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy and Fantastic Four, with the X-Men on the way. But Marvel has plenty of other teams they could bring into the MCU. If you could pick one Marvel team that we haven't really seen in the MCU yet, who would you choose? I'd love to see what they could do with Alpha Flight. Who would you pick?
-
Would this be a good way to returning the Ultraverse?
I agree. There is plenty of room for everyone.
-
What’s the One Thing Avengers: Doomsday Absolutely Has to Get Right?
Avengers: Doomsday has a lot going on. The Avengers, Fantastic Four, X-Men, Doctor Doom, the multiverse and a huge cast of characters all have to come together in one movie. With that much packed into it, what's the one thing you think the movie absolutely has to get right? For me, I think it's making all of these different characters and universes feel like they're actually part of one story instead of just a bunch of cameos. What's yours?
-
Would this be a good way to returning the Ultraverse?
I think I remember Prime, but will definitely go read a few this week.