September 1Sep 1 Vice city is my favorite, the helicopter mission was a blast or running around the mall with the sword priceless.
September 1Sep 1 My favorite GTA game of all time would have to be San Andreas as I have core childhood memories of that game ❤️
September 1Sep 1 On 8/29/2026 at 6:22 PM, Ben Kendrick said:Hello CB Forum,It's time for our weekly giveaway! We recently covered the GTA6 Extended Gameplay preview and, based on our own poll, fans are more hyped than ever for the game. Our last GTA6 giveaway was a massive success and we actually gave away 2 copies of the game, so we're going to give away one more copy of the Ultimate Edition to a lucky forum user (a $99 value).In case you didn't know, the Ultimate Edition Upgrade includes: "exclusive in-game bonuses for Grand Theft Auto VI, available to Jason and Lucia across their story, with new items uncovered behind each chapter."To Enter: reply to this thread - and tell us your favorite GTA game (so far). This is MANDATORY to be entered into the contest.Additional entries can be earned by clicking the Gleam link below: multiple entries can be earned by following us on socials and engaging with other forum users! But make sure to reply to this post still.EARN ADDITIONAL ENTRIES HEREThe contest runs through Wednesday, September 9th and winners will be sent a direct message here on the CB forum. So keep an eye on your forum inbox!NOTE: GTA6 doesn't release until November and this is not an early-access giveaway. This giveaway is limited to residents of North America.Check out the GTA6 extended preview:GTA4 will always have a special place in my heart. All the nights playing online w my friends
September 1Sep 1 My favorite GTA game is San Andreas because I was able to play that with my dad when I was about 6 years old. We didn’t really have many of the same hobbies with me being a girly girl, but we did enjoy video games together. I thought riding around the city in a bike was the coolest thing ever but now I just appreciate the time I got to spend with my dad before he passed. It brings alot of good memories for me and it made me love the Grand Theft Auto franchise entirely!
September 1Sep 1 San Andreas. Playing that after school and exploring the wilderness between cities was amazing.
September 1Sep 1 My favorite GTA game of all time is Grand Theft Auto: Vice City. I've always loved the 80's vibes, and it's still got the best soundtrack of the entire series, IMO. I have fond memories of just causing chaos and driving around town in that game. My grandma and dad both even used to get in on the fun. My grandma passed away back in 2015, and my dad passed away in 2025, so this game is going to hit harder than usual for me. I've waited almost 25 years for GTA to return to Vice City. I can't wait to feel like a kid again this fall.
September 1Sep 1 My favorite GTA game is GTA 4, it deals with a lot of topics and issues that are very real today and I always loved when GTA is based on NYC. And Vice City is definitely an honorable mention. Thanks for hosting the giveaway! 💕
September 1Sep 1 My favorite was vice city, cause it was the first gta game I beat, and I love the Scarface references they had.
September 1Sep 1 GTA V is hands down one of my favorite games of all time. I've been playing since it came out and have spent thousands of dollars over the years. Im so excited for GTA 6.
September 1Sep 1 GTA V is the greatest GTA game overall because it combines an excellent story, memorable characters, a huge open world, and GTA Online. San Andreas is a close second for its story, customization, and nostalgia.
September 1Sep 1 My favorite GTA is Vice City, the 1980s feel, the Scarface vibe. Ray Liotta and Tom Sizemore voice acting. It’s absolutely one of the best games ever made! Edited September 1Sep 1 by MrCowboy
September 1Sep 1 Vice City for me. That was the one that came out right out of high school and I just logged so many hours on it! Thanks for the chance, appreciate the generosity!
September 1Sep 1 GTA 5 was my favorite game because I loved the freedom it gave me. I could explore the open world, drive around, complete missions, and just have fun causing chaos. I also really enjoyed the characters and storyline. There was always something new or entertaining to do, which kept me from getting bored.
September 1Sep 1 My favorite GTA would have to be GTAIV. The story had a vibe that I haven’t felt from a game since. It felt like a true story about the criminal underground.
September 1Sep 1 I don’t have a favorite if I am to choose it would be San Andreas simple do to the building character aspect… not all npc look the same so why should all protagonist look the same… it’s millions of players all of us have a different (yes still similar in large scope) play style which matches how we want to see the protagonist… me being skinny because I didn’t workout to me being muscular in real life to match my gameplay… I liked that. To watch my family/friends make their characters fat because they was and still made him flexible and agile to me was unique… it makes the game fun when we can play with dynamics like that. That would be my pick if I had a favorite gta. San Andreas
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.