Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ComicBook Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (â‹®) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hot take of the year?

Featured Replies

Hot take but I'm willing to bet that with GTA 6 coming out next month(!!!!!!) Florida goes dead silent for 24hrs then crime rate doubles 🤣

And here's another hot take: R* refuses to sell us physical versions because they showed a parodied PS5 meaning Sony paid money to ditch physical media for EVERYONE 😭

  • CB Team

😂 I don't know about the crime rate doubling, but I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of people disappear for a few days when GTA 6 finally comes out. I'm really hoping they don't move away from a physical release, though. I still prefer owning a physical copy whenever I can.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.