Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ComicBook Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Toddzig

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Toddzig

  1. Toddzig replied to KOutlaw's topic in Movies
    I agree but what I don't understand is why they thought that, creating a whole new canon would be better than the original stories that came after the original trilogy? They were the stories that everyone already loved.
  2. Toddzig replied to KOutlaw's topic in Movies
    I saw A New Hope when I was 9 years old and when I was 40, I rekindled my love of Star Wars when I read my first book. I spent the next two years reading everything I could get my hands on. There wasn't a story that I didn't like and when Disney got rid of the old canon, I realized that I would never get to see any of the books that I loved, play out on the big screen. I had dreamed of the day, I would get to see Luke Skywalker rebuild the jedi order just like I read in the books. I thought the jedi academy would have made a great trilogy or the Yuzun Vong. My dream was killed by someone at Disney who wasn't a true Star Wars fan.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.