Everything posted by RoosterCold
-
Is MARVEL Killing the Entire DISNEY+ UNIVERSE Before PHASE 7???
2028 would make sense for that.
-
Who Is Your Favorite Member of the Fantastic Four?
My favorite is Mr. Fantastic.
-
This is for people 😀
Lovely sentiment and I would like to say it back to you as well.
-
Hot take: I'm glad the snyderverse is over... Fight me
Felt like more hit to me.
-
What’s One Franchise You’ll Never Get Tired Of?
I would definitely be interested to see what we would get, maybe a Space Jam situation.
-
Which Pokemon anime season should get a Studiopolis remake after Pokemon Horizons?
Because it is the only season I have watched entirely Season 1, Indigo League.
-
You think this rumor of PlayStation reversing course is true?
Very unlikely. The move to digital only is the next logical step. Sony would never have announced it in the first place if it wasn't inevitable.
-
Would this be a good way to returning the Ultraverse?
Yes. Maybe in other things having a large cast doesn't really work, but in superhero fiction? You can do self-contained stories, but large casts just seem to come with the territory. Think about how many comic book teams there are, villains and heroes.
-
Would this be a good way to returning the Ultraverse?
I want to see all of the characters brought back. Marvel has a real problem with creating characters and then not using them.
-
Is MARVEL Killing the Entire DISNEY+ UNIVERSE Before PHASE 7???
Well, they haven't cancelled VisionQuest as of yet, so it is not necessarily over.
-
Would this be a good way to returning the Ultraverse?
I am all for it. I want the Ultimate universe back too.
-
What’s One Franchise You’ll Never Get Tired Of?
Agreed. I hope we get more Mario. Just like Sonic. I mean if they can last long enough to get a crossover film? That would be terrific.
-
What’s One Franchise You’ll Never Get Tired Of?
Mario.
-
What’s One Franchise You’ll Never Get Tired Of?
Inside Out.
-
Favorite. Spider-Man villan
Red Goblin or New Goblin.
-
Spidey vs villains
Green Goblin, Hobgoblin, New Goblin, Red Goblin, Green Goblin Jr, Grey Goblin, Goblin Queen, Goblin King, DemoGoblin, DemaGoblin, ProtoGoblin, The Goblin, Night Goblin, Goblin Prince, Spider Goblin, Goblin Child, Goblin Knight, Goblin Lord, Goblin Princess, Goblyn, Grave Goblin, Lady Goblin, God Goblin, Golden Goblin, Goblin Force, Galactic Goblin, Hobble Goblin, Shadow Goblin, Dark Goblin, Black Goblin, Iron Goblin, Gobelin, Kobalt Goblin, Ghost Goblin, Glam Goblin, Gold Goblin, Goblotron, and Green Lawn Goblin.
-
Mortal Kombat 9 remaster to happen if Paramount partners with Warner Bros.
In many ways, when these big companies merge there are a lot of positives that come with that. Like crossovers we thought we would never get.
-
Spidey vs villains
I feel like Spider-Man is known for his ability to anticipate, so, naturally, an unpredictable villain would put up an incredible fight against him nearly every time. Massacre probably takes it.
-
Favorite. Spider-Man villan
I think it is Rhino for me.
-
Spider-Noir Has Been Canceled After One Season.
But, I do sort of understand when looking at their budget. The time setting was costly and extravagant and the gimmick was such that they had to film the entire show in both color and black and white.
-
Spider-Noir Has Been Canceled After One Season.
I would have liked at least five seasons. I thought it was an interesting premise that was similar to what Batman has done over the years.
-
Spider-Noir Has Been Canceled After One Season.
Wow, I am really surprised. I thought it was very well received.
-
My Wishlist on D23 event.
Maybe if you actually read next time...
-
My Wishlist on D23 event.
Good wishlist. I know the event happened already, but this is what I would have said if I saw this post before 8/14: Cars IV announcement and/or Cars on the Road II. Hulk and the Agents of SMASH renewed for III. She Hulk animated show announced. Spider-Woman Season 1 cast. Coco II information and Coco III announced.
-
What's One Comic Book Trend You Wish Would Go Away?
I actually like characters never staying dead, to the point where any time they do stay dead it kind of upsets me.