Everything posted by RoosterCold
-
Which DC Superhero Has the Most Iconic Costume?
Would it be cheating to say Icon?
-
Is it time for SEGA to make a new console?
Absolutely. Who can even remember what SEGAs last release was?
-
Which Superhero Needs Their Own Animated Series That Hasn't Had One Yet?
Just saw that they announced an Absolute Batman show, so there ya go
-
Follow my new comic account on TikTok! : @Comiccontent
Absolutely, can't wait to see you on there!
-
Which Superhero Needs Their Own Animated Series That Hasn't Had One Yet?
In that case, isn't the absolute universe still fairly new? There could be an animated Absolute show at any point.
-
Who Is Your Favorite Member of the Fantastic Four?
Dang, that's a shame. I really prefer getting to everything in order, it'll take me forever to get to that.
-
What is the darkest Spider-Man story ever written?
What about Uncle Ben's murder, the symbiote, or when Peter decided to give up being Spider-Man?
-
Binge vs Weekly Episodes
If I have anyone to discuss it with weekly, otherwise binge.
-
Which Superhero Needs Their Own Animated Series That Hasn't Had One Yet?
I am confused by the criteria here. Batman has had plenty of shows.
-
Who Is Your Favorite Member of the Fantastic Four?
I just started seriously reading the comics in order and the Fantastic Four are in like the second issue for Marvel.
-
Is MARVEL Killing the Entire DISNEY+ UNIVERSE Before PHASE 7???
2028 would make sense for that.
-
Who Is Your Favorite Member of the Fantastic Four?
My favorite is Mr. Fantastic.
-
This is for people 😀
Lovely sentiment and I would like to say it back to you as well.
-
Hot take: I'm glad the snyderverse is over... Fight me
Felt like more hit to me.
-
What’s One Franchise You’ll Never Get Tired Of?
I would definitely be interested to see what we would get, maybe a Space Jam situation.
-
Which Pokemon anime season should get a Studiopolis remake after Pokemon Horizons?
Because it is the only season I have watched entirely Season 1, Indigo League.
-
You think this rumor of PlayStation reversing course is true?
Very unlikely. The move to digital only is the next logical step. Sony would never have announced it in the first place if it wasn't inevitable.
-
Would this be a good way to returning the Ultraverse?
Yes. Maybe in other things having a large cast doesn't really work, but in superhero fiction? You can do self-contained stories, but large casts just seem to come with the territory. Think about how many comic book teams there are, villains and heroes.
-
Would this be a good way to returning the Ultraverse?
I want to see all of the characters brought back. Marvel has a real problem with creating characters and then not using them.
-
Is MARVEL Killing the Entire DISNEY+ UNIVERSE Before PHASE 7???
Well, they haven't cancelled VisionQuest as of yet, so it is not necessarily over.
-
Would this be a good way to returning the Ultraverse?
I am all for it. I want the Ultimate universe back too.
-
What’s One Franchise You’ll Never Get Tired Of?
Agreed. I hope we get more Mario. Just like Sonic. I mean if they can last long enough to get a crossover film? That would be terrific.
-
What’s One Franchise You’ll Never Get Tired Of?
Mario.
-
What’s One Franchise You’ll Never Get Tired Of?
Inside Out.
-
Favorite. Spider-Man villan
Red Goblin or New Goblin.